We will always respect program participants’ privacy.
We collect information for the following purpose(s):
- Completing or supporting a program activity
- Web site and system administration
- Research, analysis, and reporting
Who has access to the information we collect?
Types of Information Collected:
- The Internet domain from which a user has accessed the Internet.
- The Internet protocol (IP) address of the computer that was used to access the Internet.
- The name and version of the user’s computer operating system and Internet browser.
- If a user comes from another Web site, the Internet address of the “referring” Web site.
- The date, time, and duration of the user’s visit to HawaiiQuitline.org, and the pages visited.
When inquiries are received by e-mail, the questions and the e-mail address of the sender are stored electronically to allow time for a response to be researched, written, and sent. Unless otherwise required by law, HTPCTF will not identify anyone who sends questions or comments to its Web site.
Your Visit to HTPCTF on Third-Party Websites
Third-party websites and applications are web-based technologies that are not exclusively operated or controlled by HTPCTF . These include applications hosted on other non-government sites and those embedded on a HTPCTF web page. As part of the Open Government Directive, HTPCTF uses a variety of new technologies and social media tools to communicate and interact with our audiences. Use of some of these applications could result in personally identifiable information (PII) becoming available or accessible to HTPCTF , regardless of whether HTPCTF solicits or collects it.